Pavements fail for many reasons. Whether it’s a lack of gravel base, insufficient thickness, poor drainage or a combination of these. Asphalt Maintenance and Paving can use infrared technology or our removal process to remedy damaged areas. The result is a smooth, permanent repair.
- Applying heat to damaged pavement to soften
- Install new hot mix asphalt
- Once compacted, the old and new are fused together for a permanent repair
- Open for traffic within 30 minutes
- Saw-cut straight edges and remove
- Stabilize the base as needed
- Install the hot mix and compact