Why repave when you can seal and save! When Asphalt Maintenance and Paving arrives to seal your parking lot we’ll follow a set of procedures that guarantees long-lasting performance.
- Trim or edge grass where needed
- Rout cracks where applicable
- Clean dirty areas and cracks
- Fill cracks to make as flush as possible
- Prep oil spots where needed
- Apply adhesion promoter where needed
- Brush sealer around aprons, landscaping, sidewalks, etc.
- Machine squeegee and/or spray on seal coat with high loads of sand and rubber
- Multiple coats are applied for durability, traction and wear
- Rope off parking lot during the curing process (2-4 days, depending on humidity)
- We accommodate for the flow of your customer traffic (completing the project in parts, or during weekends or holidays)
- Past results prove that our products and procedures last 4-6 years
- We’ll mail out maintenance reminders after three to four years
With Parking Lot Sealcoating from Asphalt Maintenance and Paving, preventative maintenance does not cost – it pays!