Stillwater MN’s most experienced parking lot maintenance company is Asphalt Maintenance & Paving Inc because we’ve been working in the pavement industry for over 25 years. We have experience with all kinds of asphalt paving services from complete installation to pavement rehabilitation. Let’s get into how asphalt pavement gets damaged and how a maintenance plan can protect your investment.
What is Parking Lot Maintenance?
Maintaining your asphalt parking lot involves preventing wear and damage as well as fixing minor damage. Types of pavement maintenance services include:
- Pavement cleaning or sweeping keeps your parking lot free of debris and uncovers damaged areas so quick repairs can be made.
- Asphalt sealcoating protects pavement against UV rays and moisture, as well as providing a fresh surface, and it should be performed every 12 to 24 months.
- Line striping, or the process of painting markings between parking spaces, needs to be performed whenever paint starts to fade so that drivers can stay safe.
- Crack filling is a minor repair that’s considered maintenance, and it’s important to seal over small cracks before they grow.
- An asphalt overlay replaces the top layer of pavement for a fresh surface without disturbing the base layers.
Get Your Stillwater MN Parking Lot Maintenance Plan
At Asphalt Maintenance & Paving Inc, we are dedicated to customer service because we know it builds success. First, we provide free asphalt inspections. Once we’re up to speed on your asphalt conditions, our pavement consultants will work out a detailed pavement maintenance plan to keep your parking lot looking good for a low price.