DRIVEWAY & PARKING LOT SEALCOATING
Why repave when you can seal and save! When Asphalt Maintenance and Paving arrives to seal your driveway or parking lot we’ll follow a set of procedures that guarantees long-lasting performance.
- Trim or edge grass where needed
- Rout cracks where applicable
- Clean dirty areas and cracks
- Fill cracks to make as flush as possible
- Prep oil spots where needed
- Apply adhesion promoter where needed
- Brush sealer around aprons, landscaping, sidewalks, etc.
- Squeegee and/or spray on seal coat with high loads of sand and rubber
- Rope off drive during the curing process (2-4 days, depending on humidity)
- Past results prove that our products and procedures last 4-6 years
- We’ll mail out maintenance reminders after three to four years
Oh yeah! Line painting is the essential final touch to that fresh coat of seal or all-new asphalt. Asphalt Maintenance and Paving is up to date on ADA requirements and we have a large assortment of miscellaneous stencils, letters, and numbers. For larger projects such as shopping malls and office parking lots, we have ride-on stripers to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Line painting is like chrome detailing on a new truck. It just seals the deal. If you want the job done right, Asphalt Maintenance and Paving is the company to call