DRIVEWAY & PARKING LOT SEALCOATING
Why repave when you can seal and save! When Asphalt Maintenance and Paving arrives to seal your driveway or parking lot we’ll follow a set of procedures that guarantees long-lasting performance.
- Trim or edge grass where needed
- Rout cracks where applicable
- Clean dirty areas and cracks
- Fill cracks to make as flush as possible
- Prep oil spots where needed
- Apply adhesion promoter where needed
- Brush sealer around aprons, landscaping, sidewalks, etc.
- Squeegee and/or spray on seal coat with high loads of sand and rubber
- Rope off drive during the curing process (2-4 days, depending on humidity)
- Past results prove that our products and procedures last 4-6 years
- We’ll mail out maintenance reminders after three to four years
Oh yeah! Line painting is the essential final touch to that fresh coat of seal or all-new asphalt. Asphalt Maintenance and Paving is up to date on ADA requirements and we have a large assortment of miscellaneous stencils, letters, and numbers. For larger projects such as shopping malls and office parking lots, we have ride-on stripers to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Line painting is like chrome detailing on a new truck. It just seals the deal. If you want the job done right, Asphalt Maintenance and Paving is the company to call
With Asphalt Maintenance and Paving, Driveway Seal Coating preventative maintenance does not cost – it pays!